Wednesday 10 October 2018

Reviews on classmates blogs



I think the blog is plain and very monochrome. Needs more colour
and maybe more text and information on posts, overall a good blog.

Has a decent amount of text information, could use more photos though and maybe more colour, nice header and blog is specific to a certain subject, so it would be easy to find.



https://imadethisblogformyinteractivemedia.blogspot.com/
A nice photo to text ration, good layout and it is easy to find what you are looking for, good amount of colour, nice easy drop bar navigator so you can find what you are looking for.

https://ablogofmemesandnotherstuff.blogspot.com/
Nice texts and photos, I like it and memes are in the url so its even more fun.


Using this and the layout and ideas of my classmates blog I was able to consider what I can put in my own blog and how I want my own layout to look like. I know how to do a best photo to text ratio and where to add colour and where not to add colour. This was a nice so I could see and learn and work out how I want my layout and design to be like.

No comments:

Post a Comment