Wednesday 7 November 2018

They are different types of blog layouts on the world wide web, or example,


Lings Cars


This layout is very busy and right in your face. It has a very colourful paisley patterned background and everything is moving on the screen, its like everything is yelling for your attention. This website has had multiple awards for the worst website yet everyone knows it and it is the biggest car seller in the north east.

Zoella

This layout is more simple and calm, than Lings Cars. Its more subtle colours, there's nothing jumping out at you. Using the drop down bars you can brows at your own leisure and take your time. I like this layout because its very organised and she has put a lot of design and time into making the blog the way it is.

Looking at these and many other blogs, it has made me choose how I want my blog to look, I want my blog to be more pastel and not in your face, I want it to be easy to get to my blog posts.






No comments:

Post a Comment